Employment Equity, Diversity and Transformation (EEDT) Summit
TDCI and EES-SIYAKHA are proud to host the 7th Employment Equity, Diversity and Transformation (EEDT) Summit. The summit will highlight recent developments in the field, and analyse the successes, failures and stumbling blocks in transforming organisations. It will also showcase Best Practice initiatives that were conceived, implemented and developed and which have positively impacted the achievement of employment equity, diversity and transformation.
Key employment equity and diversity related issues/themes were identified through consulting with stakeholders from both the public and private sector. TDCI and EES-SIYAKHA are inviting speakers from several leading organisations and consultancy groups to address the themes as listed below.
CRITICAL ISSUES/THEMES THAT WILL BE ADDRESSED DURING THE SUMMIT:
- The EE Commission Report and the anticipated impact on the EE Amendments
- Trends, Strategies and the state of transformation
- The need to raise HR and Transformation to the board level
- The Importance of Transformational Leadership in Effecting Change
- Practical problems experienced in obtaining buy-in at executive level
- Unlocking the EEDT business case–Articulating your business case for transformation and ROI
- Ensuring strategic prominence of EEDT
- Practical EE Best Practice implementation – how to make it all happen
- Creating deep personal and organisational transformation: The battle for the hearts and minds
012 329 2472
083 233 99 36